Parent Support Group
Parent Support Group (PSG) is a group who represent Sekolah Noah parents. Parental involvement with school in decision-making is essential to enable children to achieve their potential, self belief, and positive values and attitudes based on Pancasila.
Mission of PSG
In Sekolah Noah, we work together to achieve the school vision.
Purpose of PSG
- To provide necessary support in terms of time, effort, and resources to realize the vision, mission, and school regulation.
- To maintain effective communication between parents and school.
- To attend a meeting that had been scheduled by PSG.
- To understand the decisions and school programs and contribute to or support as necessary.
- To be a role model in implementing value - the value of character education and values of Pancasila in the environment in Sekolah Noah.
- The school invites parents to be a representative based on the information and nomination given by other parents. Application form is filled in by the teachers. Then, they will be introduced as the members of the parents who will
sit as the Executive Board of PSG in both the PG, Kindergarten, and Elementary level.