Why Study at Noah Middle School
Students will be prepared for CIE purposes, and school subjects cover local and international content.
Key Points at Noah Middle School
- A broad range of subjects that cover local and international content.
- Students will be equipped to sit for the Ujian Nasional in Grade 9.
- Students will be prepared for Cambridge programme from CIE (Cambridge International Examination) which uses an exploratory approach to problem solving, undertakes individual projects, and works as part of a team.
- Students will sit in Cambridge Checkpoint in Secondary 2 for English, Mathematics, and Science as beginning courses leading to Cambridge IGCSE.
Staffing and Classrooms
- Classroom sizes of twenty five students.
- Language specialists ensure language proficiency.
- Support teachers are available to team up with elementary classroom teachers for specific learning activities and behavior management.
- Teachers are trained with mentoring and counseling skills.
- On-going training in latest international best-practice pedagogy, youth development, and classroom management skills.